Package Ref: eB-DEA015
Diamonds Thudufushi is situated in the South Ari Atoll and can easily be reached by seaplane on a 25 - 35 minute flight. Here, every detail has been carefully selected to ensure an unforgettable holiday and dives and excursions are conducted by experts.
Accommodation is in 72 bungalows, suites and villas, all either on the beach or over the water. Facilities include 5 restaurants, 3 bars, a spa, business centre, library, Nintendo Wii, live music, daily activity programme, fitness room, beach volley ball, Yoga and Pilates, astronomy night once a week, marine biology evening once a week, free trips to local fishermen's island, Wi-Fi in lobby and some rooms. Water sports include canoes, laser sailing, wind surfing, snorkelling equipment, snorkelling trips to the house reef, all free. Payable activities include a PADI dive centre with Nitrox facilities, water skiing, wake boarding, big game fishing and catamaran sailing.
- Return flights from Johannesburg into Male (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to hotel Seaplane transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 5* Diamonds Thudufushi in a Beach Bungalow
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks daily
- Compulsory Govt Green tax of USD 42pp
- Free Wifi
- Added Value:
- Guided snorkelling tours of the house reef
- Snorkelling equipment
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Compulsory Govt Green tax of USD 42pp
- COVID-19 PCR test is done directly at the hotel at a cost of approx $90 per person
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 04 May 2022 – 31 Oct 2022
|FROM R35914 per person sharing|
COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers’ terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- Airline surcharges may apply during selected periods including school holidays, public holidays and long weekends.
- Due to the ever changing airline options available, the airline quoted may change and bear additional costs at time of enquiry.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.