Lily Beach Resort & Spa
Package Ref: eB-MAL029
An idyllic space which enjoys a worldwide reputation for its pristine beaches, lush tropical vegetation and the exotic house reef just a few metres from the shore. The favourable location in the spectacular Ari Atoll places Huvahendhoo island in close proximity to some of the most amazing dive sites in the world. The architectural fusion of elegant contemporary style and traditional Maldivian elements of the Villas and Suites is specifically designed to provide a truly luxurious tropical island experience.
All villas feature air-conditioning, ceiling fan, tea/coffee making facilities, mini safe, internet access, CD/DVD player and satellite TV. This all-inclusive resort offers an over water spa, dive centre, 2 restaurants, cocktail lounge, evening entertainment, gym, watersports centre, internet café, tennis court, excursions desk, 2 pools, 2 kids pools and a Kids club. Activities include numerous water sports, snorkelling and beach volleyball, all free. Scuba diving, big game fishing, sunset cruises, canoes, wind surfing, kite boarding, catamarans and jet blading are all at a fee.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Male (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to hotel Domestic Flight followed by Speedboat transfers
- 5 Nights accommodation in a Beach Villa and 2 nights in a Deluxe Water Villa at the 5* Lily Beach Resort & Spa
- Platinum Plan All Inclusive: Breakfast, lunch, dinner and unlimited signature drinks daily
- Compulsory Govt Green tax of USD 42pp
- Free Wifi
- Complimentary non-motorized water sports
- Added Value:
- A saving of R26 385 per person
- Choose any 3 of the following excursions:
- Coral Garden Snorkelling, Sunset Fishing Trip, Sunset Cruise or Local Island Visit
- Snorkeling equipment
- Minibar maintained daily
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- The resort will offer Free PCR testing for 2 adults and 1 child per booking and any additional person will be charged USD 100
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 23 Jul 2021 – 18 Sep 2021
|FROM R47971 per person sharing|
- COVID/VACCINE DISCLAIMER: Due to the fast-changing nature of the global COVID-19 pandemic, travel arrangements may be interrupted or cancelled by the associated travel supplier (airline, hotel etc), a government entity, or another third party outside of eBucks Travel’s control for reasons that are unforeseeable , including (but not limited to) supplier insolvency. By proceeding with the booking and payment of travel arrangements, You understand and acknowledge that travel at this time involves the risk of a variety of hazards to your health and/or safety, including (but not limited to) injury, illness, disease, epidemics, and/or pandemics. As countries worldwide implement vaccination programmes, these countries may impose vaccination requirements in order to allow you to enter their borders. This requirement may be imposed at short notice and at any time. eBucks Travel, acting as an agent for these suppliers, has no control over the associated suppliers or over governmental border policies which, in addition to applicable law, will solely govern any cancellation, rebooking and refund related to these travel arrangements.
- Airline surcharges may apply during selected periods including school holidays, public holidays and long weekends.
- Due to the ever changing airline options available, the airline quoted may change and bear additional costs at time of enquiry
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.