Sandies Bathala Island Resort
Package Ref: eB-MAL014
The Sandies Bathala Resort is pristinely situated along the famous Ari Atoll in the heart of the Maldives. This pure and effortless paradise is an ideal location for anyone wishing to escape the hustle of daily life for a while. Diving courses and equipment rental are available on site and with one of the best reefs in the area, the resort is particularly enticing for scuba divers and snorkelers alike. The Accommodation options are refreshingly unassuming where the choice of staying in a charming beach bungalow or water villa are both on the cards. Each bungalow option is spacious with a cool island breeze running from window to window. Dining options include a buffet restaurant with fresh fish barbecues and live cooking stations that serve a variety of delectable local dishes. For something a little more romantic, there is a seafood restaurant offering freshly caught specialities to be enjoyed on the beach with sweeping views of the Indian Ocean.
- Return flights on from Johannesburg to Male (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to hotel seaplane transfers
- 7 Nights' accommodation at the 4* Sandies Bathala Island Resort in a Beach Bungalow
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks daily
- Compulsory Govt Green tax of USD 42pp
- Free WIFI
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- COVID-19 PCR test is done directly at the hotel and costs approximately $90 per person
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 11 Jun 2021 – 31 Jul 2021
|FROM R30088 per person sharing|
- COVID/VACCINE DISCLAIMER: Due to the fast-changing nature of the global COVID-19 pandemic, travel arrangements may be interrupted or cancelled by the associated travel supplier (airline, hotel etc), a government entity, or another third party outside of eBucks Travel’s control for reasons that are unforeseeable , including (but not limited to) supplier insolvency. By proceeding with the booking and payment of travel arrangements, You understand and acknowledge that travel at this time involves the risk of a variety of hazards to your health and/or safety, including (but not limited to) injury, illness, disease, epidemics, and/or pandemics. As countries worldwide implement vaccination programmes, these countries may impose vaccination requirements in order to allow you to enter their borders. This requirement may be imposed at short notice and at any time. eBucks Travel, acting as an agent for these suppliers, has no control over the associated suppliers or over governmental border policies which, in addition to applicable law, will solely govern any cancellation, rebooking and refund related to these travel arrangements.
- COVID-19 PCR test is done directly at the hotel and costs approximately $90 per person.
- Air Seychelles scheduled flight departure & return dates:
- 11 - 19 Jun 2021
- 18 - 26 Jun 2021
- 25 June - 3 July 2021
- 02 - 10 July 2021
- 09 - 17 July 2021
- 16 - 24 July 2021
- 23 - 31 July 2021
- Airline surcharges may apply during selected periods including school holidays, public holidays and long weekends.
- Due to the ever changing airline options available, the airline quoted may change and bear additional costs at time of enquiry.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.