Plus Friday Attitude
Package Ref: eB-MAU004
The name does this resort justice. With its relaxed atmosphere, poolside cocktails and stunning scenery, you will feel like every day is the start of a weekend brimming with possibility and the chance to kick back. Fringed by a wide beach and indigenous forest, this 3- star resort caters to couples, family and friends alike. Accommodation is comfortable and spacious with all the amenities for an island vacation. Spend a day swimming and relaxing by the beachside bar, or if you are feeling adventurous, head out to the Ile aux Cerfs Island and spend a day in the sun and crystal clear ocean water.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return seat in coach airport to resort transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 3* Plus Friday Attitude in a Standard Room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks daily
- Added Value:
- Tea time (tea, coffee and sweet local goodies) at Taba-J
- A selection of drinks and snacks at the Bulk Shop from 08:00 to 20:00
- Picnic baskets for day excursions
- 20% discount on one massage for bookings between 09:00 and 14:00
- Beach-volley, Traditional local board games, Evening entertainment four times a week, including a sega show
- Snorkelling & Glass bottom boat trip, boat outing to Ile aux Cerf
- Otentik Discovery: Mobile app, self-guided tours off the beaten tracks discovering exceptional sites, encounter with the local people
- Otentik Music: Discovering traditional instruments & local artists, sega shows
- Otentik Fooding: Mauritian cooking class
- Otentik Bazar: Made in Mauritius market, local craftspeople
- Adults over the age of 18 to be fully vaccinated (proof on vaccination card)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 14 Jan 2022 – 30 Mar 2022
|FROM R21836 per person sharing|
- COVID/VACCINE DISCLAIMER: Due to the fast-changing nature of the global COVID-19 pandemic, travel arrangements may be interrupted or cancelled by the associated travel supplier (airline, hotel etc), a government entity, or another third party outside of eBucks Travel’s control for reasons that are unforeseeable , including (but not limited to) supplier insolvency. By proceeding with the booking and payment of travel arrangements, You understand and acknowledge that travel at this time involves the risk of a variety of hazards to your health and/or safety, including (but not limited to) injury, illness, disease, epidemics, and/or pandemics. As countries worldwide implement vaccination programmes, these countries may impose vaccination requirements in order to allow you to enter their borders. This requirement may be imposed at short notice and at any time. eBucks Travel, acting as an agent for these suppliers, has no control over the associated suppliers or over governmental border policies which, in addition to applicable law, will solely govern any cancellation, rebooking and refund related to these travel arrangements.
- R500 deposit secures your land arrangements
- Flexible booking terms or refunds on your accommodation up to 14 days prior to departure guaranteed (excl Peak Season)
- Rate of exchange will fluctuate until full payment is made
- Full payment due 6 weeks prior to travel date
- Rebooking's at the applicable seasonal rates
- Valid on Air Mauritius for flights on a Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
Adults over the age of 18 to be fully vaccinated (proof on vaccination card).
- Negative PCR test to be taken within 72 hours prior to arrival in Mauritius.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.