Heritage Awali Golf & Spa
Package Ref: eB-MAU015
If you are searching for a combination of affordable luxury, simplicity and friendliness then the 5-Star Heritage Awali golf & spa resort is where you belong. Located on the stunning south side of the island, a stone's throw away from the town of Bel Ombre you will find a resort that is fit and welcoming for the whole family. An African influence subtly seeps into the sleek and sober decor, offering elegance and warmth. Rooms have striking views with en suite bathrooms and full amenities on hand. Staff are on call 24/7 to cater to your every need. A host of facilities is on hand, from a selection of 14 restaurants, both gourmet and contemporary as well as a range of pools, saunas, spa treatments & sports to keep the entire family in the Holiday spirit.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to resort transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 5* Heritage Awali Golf & Spa in a Deluxe Garden View Room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks daily
- Added Value:
- 2 kids under 12 stay free of charge when sharing with full paying adults on all inclusive basis
- Beers, soft drinks, juices, local & imported drinks, liquors, cocktails, selected wines by the glass & & sparkling wine by the glass at Heritage Awali outlets
- Minibar, stocked with water, soft drinks, juices, beers & snacks
- Afternoon tea & cake & ice cream from the Ice Cream Kiosk
- One 45 minute complimentary back massage at the Spa
- Land & watersports as featured by the resort
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 01 Jun 2023 – 30 Sep 2023
|FROM R27615 per person sharing|
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers’ terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- It is recommended that passengers visit the Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority’s website to complete the required documentation ahead of your departure to Mauritius.
*KIDS STAY FREE POLICY: 2 children under 12 stays for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults. Please note that each hotel has its own policies when it comes to the number of children that can stay for free and this is dependent on the room type and maximum number of occupants allowed per room. Please ensure to view the applicable hotels policy on the hotels website or ask our Travel Agent for these rules when making your booking.
A seasonal airfare surcharge from R3170 per person will apply over the following dates: 22 June - 17 July 2023, 22 September - 09 October 2023, 11 December 2023 - 13 January 2024
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.