Heritage Awali Golf & Spa
Package Ref: eB-MAU015
If you are searching for a combination of affordable luxury, simplicity and friendliness then the 5-Star Heritage Awali golf & spa resort is where you belong. Located on the stunning south side of the island, a stone's throw away from the town of Bel Ombre you will find a resort that is fit and welcoming for the whole family. An African influence subtly seeps into the sleek and sober decor, offering elegance and warmth. Rooms have striking views with en suite bathrooms and full amenities on hand. Staff are on call 24/7 to cater to your every need. A host of facilities is on hand, from a selection of 14 restaurants, both gourmet and contemporary as well as a range of pools, saunas, spa treatments & sports to keep the entire family in the Holiday spirit.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to resort transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 5* Heritage Awali Golf & Spa in a Deluxe Garden View Room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks daily
- Beers, soft drinks, juices, local & imported drinks, liquors, cocktails, selected wines, champagne by the glass at Heritage Awali & C Beach Club outlets
- Minibar, stocked with soft drinks, juices, white wine & water
- Afternoon cakes & pancakes & Ice cream at the Ice Cream Kiosk
- Land and Water sports as featured by the resort
- Added Value:
- 30% Discount included
- One free spa treatment per person per stay
- Discounted Green fees
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 01 Jul 2021 – 18 Sep 2021
|FROM R27395 per person sharing|
- COVID/VACCINE DISCLAIMER: Due to the fast-changing nature of the global COVID-19 pandemic, travel arrangements may be interrupted or cancelled by the associated travel supplier (airline, hotel etc), a government entity, or another third party outside of eBucks Travel’s control for reasons that are unforeseeable , including (but not limited to) supplier insolvency. By proceeding with the booking and payment of travel arrangements, You understand and acknowledge that travel at this time involves the risk of a variety of hazards to your health and/or safety, including (but not limited to) injury, illness, disease, epidemics, and/or pandemics. As countries worldwide implement vaccination programmes, these countries may impose vaccination requirements in order to allow you to enter their borders. This requirement may be imposed at short notice and at any time. eBucks Travel, acting as an agent for these suppliers, has no control over the associated suppliers or over governmental border policies which, in addition to applicable law, will solely govern any cancellation, rebooking and refund related to these travel arrangements.
- COVID-19 LAND AND AIR CANCELLATION POLICY (as of 01 August 2020): Our new flexible COVID booking conditions will apply on a selection of preferred properties which will be confirmed on your quote / invoice or by your consultant.
- LAND PORTION: We will not charge any cancellation fees due to travel bans imposed by government, and all bookings will be refundable. (Excluding service charges and travel agent commissions)
- AIR PORTION: Airlines have different rules and policies. Airlines are not offering refunds, but are permitting clients to change their travel dates.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.