Heritage Le Telfair
Package Ref: eB-MAU016
Located in the south of Mauritius, the Heritage Telfair embodies fine dining, personalized service, exquisite spa treatments and fantastic golf. This picture-perfect setting encompasses the highest elements of elegance and natural beauty, blending seamlessly into an ocean experience like no other. The rooms are decked out with four pillar beds, free standing baths, polished wooden floors and all the amenities and en suite facilities that go with this world class accommodation. Sample your way through the 12 restaurants located in the Domain Bel Ombre, from Japanese and French through to local Mauritian and more. Amongst a wide variety of resort located activities, be sure to try your hand at the golf course labelled the “best in the Indian Ocean” as well as the Frederica Nature reserve, a natural paradise brimming with plant and bird life.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to resort transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 5* Heritage Le Telfair in a Garden View Suite
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- Free Wi-Fi in rooms
- Land & Water sports as featured by the resort
- Added Value:
- 50% Discount included
- Butler service
- Discounted green fees at Heritage Golf Club
- Adults over the age of 18 to be fully vaccinated (proof on vaccination card)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 17 Oct 2021 – 30 Nov 2021
|FROM R33200 per person sharing|
- COVID/VACCINE DISCLAIMER: Due to the fast-changing nature of the global COVID-19 pandemic, travel arrangements may be interrupted or cancelled by the associated travel supplier (airline, hotel etc), a government entity, or another third party outside of eBucks Travel’s control for reasons that are unforeseeable , including (but not limited to) supplier insolvency. By proceeding with the booking and payment of travel arrangements, You understand and acknowledge that travel at this time involves the risk of a variety of hazards to your health and/or safety, including (but not limited to) injury, illness, disease, epidemics, and/or pandemics. As countries worldwide implement vaccination programmes, these countries may impose vaccination requirements in order to allow you to enter their borders. This requirement may be imposed at short notice and at any time. eBucks Travel, acting as an agent for these suppliers, has no control over the associated suppliers or over governmental border policies which, in addition to applicable law, will solely govern any cancellation, rebooking and refund related to these travel arrangements.
- A surcharge of approximately R540 applies for travel 5 December 2021 - 10 January 2022.
- Fully vaccinated South African travellers will be allowed subject to a negative PCR Test 72 hours prior to departure.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.