Hotel RIU Creole
Package Ref: eB-MAU029
Framed by lush tropical gardens and with the impressive escarpment of Mont Brabant as its backdrop, Hotel Riu Creole is an experience to remember. This all-inclusive hotel hosts an array of delightfully contemporary rooms with tropical themed décor and a spacious lay out to kick back and enjoy the best of holidays. The hotels three stylish restaurants offer a selection of delectable traditional and international cuisine, while the four contemporary bars on site offer a sublime location to partake in sundowners. General facilities include two large swimming pools (with a separate children's pool) a gift shop, fully equipped fitness center and luxurious spa to while away the day with a wide selection of relaxing treatments. A variety of land and sea adventures provide plenty of opportunity to get active including diving, snorkeling, boating and the like. Guests in search of some evening entertainment can head to the nearby night club or hang out at the hotel for live music, dancing and Sega shows.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return seat in coach airport to transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 4* Hotel RIU Creole in a Double Lateral Sea View Room
- 24 Hours All Inclusive: Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks daily
- Added Value:
- 1 Introductory scuba diving lesson in pool
- Group fitness activities in the RiuFit area (several times a week)
- Complimentary use of the spa's Jacuzzi, Hammam and gym
- Karaoke (several times a week)
- Daytime entertainment programme for children ages 4 to 7 and ages 08 to 12 ar "RiuLand" daily.
- Daytime entertainment programme for adults (daily)
- RIU evening programme, shows or live music (daily)
- Adults over the age of 18 to be fully vaccinated (proof on vaccination card)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 05 Dec 2021 – 19 Dec 2021
|FROM R21501 per person sharing|
Travel between: 19 Dec 2021 – 26 Dec 2021
|FROM R29287 per person sharing|
Book & Pay by 31 October 2021 to qualify for this offer
- COVID/VACCINE DISCLAIMER: Due to the fast-changing nature of the global COVID-19 pandemic, travel arrangements may be interrupted or cancelled by the associated travel supplier (airline, hotel etc), a government entity, or another third party outside of eBucks Travel’s control for reasons that are unforeseeable , including (but not limited to) supplier insolvency. By proceeding with the booking and payment of travel arrangements, You understand and acknowledge that travel at this time involves the risk of a variety of hazards to your health and/or safety, including (but not limited to) injury, illness, disease, epidemics, and/or pandemics. As countries worldwide implement vaccination programmes, these countries may impose vaccination requirements in order to allow you to enter their borders. This requirement may be imposed at short notice and at any time. eBucks Travel, acting as an agent for these suppliers, has no control over the associated suppliers or over governmental border policies which, in addition to applicable law, will solely govern any cancellation, rebooking and refund related to these travel arrangements.
- R500 deposit secures your land arrangements
- Flexible booking terms or refunds on your accommodation up to 14 days prior to departure guaranteed (excl Peak Season)
- Rate of exchange will fluctuate until full payment is made
- Full payment due 6 weeks prior to travel date
Rebooking's at the applicable seasonal rates
- Valid for set departures only.
Adults over the age of 18 to be fully vaccinated (proof on vaccination card).
- Negative PCR test to be taken within 72 hours prior to arrival in Mauritius.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.