Solana Beach Resort
Package Ref: eB-MAU009
This 4 -star resort embodies a fresh new concept that holds eye catching patterns, decked out in bright colors, combined with neutral earth tones and shade furniture. With a pronounced combination of 1960's colors as well as a blend of trendy decor, Solana Beach is a blend of natural beauty and contemporary design. All 117 rooms open directly onto the beach, facing the sea. Comfortably furnished balconies or terraces enable you to enjoy the sea breeze and the wooden/slate floors are cool to the touch. Indulge in a variety of sports, recreation and relaxation activities by the facility, from DJ nights and cultural performances, right through to thrilling water activities like scuba diving and wind surfing to name a few.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to resort transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 4* Solana Beach Resort & Spa in a Superior Room
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- Added Value:
- A 25% Discount included
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 01 May 2021 – 10 Jun 2021
|FROM R17375 per person sharing|
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Each country has their own requirements regarding mandatory quarantine periods and COVID-19 testing before travellers are permitted to enter that country. You are responsible for familiarising yourself with these requirements before you travel, and eBucks Travel cannot be held responsible for any travel disruptions or cancellations experienced due to non-compliance with international COVID-19 regulations. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- COVID-19 LAND AND AIR CANCELLATION POLICY (as of 01 August 2020): Our new flexible COVID booking conditions will apply on a selection of preferred properties which will be confirmed on your quote / invoice or by your consultant.
- LAND PORTION: We will not charge any cancellation fees due to travel bans imposed by government, and all bookings will be refundable. (Excluding service charges and travel agent commissions)
- AIR PORTION: Airlines have different rules and policies. Airlines are not offering refunds, but are permitting clients to change their travel dates.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.