Veranda Hotel Tamarin
Package Ref: eB-MAU033
Ideally situated on the mythical surf spot of Tamarin Bay, the Veranda Tamarin Hotel is an out of the ordinary island adventure that’s sure to sweep you up and carry you away into your own tropical paradise. The several styles of accommodation are all comfortable and spacious, blending the essence of island living with modern amenities. Rooms have views over the garden, ocean or mountain depending on where you are situated. Get a taste of delicious local cuisine with the various dining options available and for those hot island afternoons enjoy a soothing cocktail by the pool. The resort plays host to a whole variety of activities including but not limited to surfing, snorkeling, boating excursions and the like.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to resort coach transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 3* Veranda Hotel Tamarin in a Comfort room
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- Added Value:
- A 30% Discount included
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 13 Oct 2021 – 01 Dec 2021
|FROM R18750 per person sharing|
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- COVID-19 LAND AND AIR CANCELLATION POLICY (as of 01 August 2020): Our new flexible COVID booking conditions will apply on a selection of preferred properties which will be confirmed on your quote / invoice or by your consultant.
- LAND PORTION: We will not charge any cancellation fees due to travel bans imposed by government, and all bookings will be refundable. (Excluding service charges and travel agent commissions)
- AIR PORTION: Airlines have different rules and policies. Airlines are not offering refunds, but are permitting clients to change their travel dates.
- Due to both SAA and Air Mauritius schedules between South Africa and Mauritius being currently unconfirmed due to the border closures that remain in place. We are only able to quote packages on British Airways flights as they are the only airline offering bookable flights between the two countries.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.