Package Ref: eB-004-HF
From the Creole name, meaning "Island", Zilwa invites all guests to come and experience the legendary genuineness of this little tropical paradise. Situated on the north coast of Mauritius, the contemporary rustic chic design and Mauritian inspired architecture take their inspiration from the history of the location. Accommodation comprises of thatched roof bungalows with waxed polished floors and bright colors that distinguish this unique destination from other resorts. Start the day off in style with a sunrise boat trip and take the afternoon at leisure with a relaxing outdoor massage. Kids will be entertained for hours with a variety of activities, including a fully-fledged island treasure hunt.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return seat in coach airport to resort transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 4* Zilwa Attitude in a Superior room
- Breakfast & Dinner daily
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
- A supplement from R1000 per person applies on departures on 14, 15 and 16 December 2023
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 08 Dec 2023 – 21 Dec 2023
|FROM R30690 per person sharing|
- It is recommended that passengers visit the Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority’s website to complete the required documentation ahead of your departure to Mauritius.
Set 7 night departures on Air Mauritius departing between 08 December 2023 and 04 January 2024.
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers’ terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.