Pepperclub Hotel & Spa
Package Ref: eB-242-TH
Located in the heart of the "Mother City", not only is the hotel favourably located it also boasts beach club facilities on the famous Camps Bay promenade a unique quality for an inner city hotel. The hotel's features include, among others, opulent interiors, a contemporary cuisine-themed restaurant, an intimate private cinema, a swimming pool with panoramic views, a fully-equipped gymnasium, a luxurious spa, 24-hour concierge service and security. In addition, a serene palm tree-lined courtyard connects directly to the city's vibrant Long Street with its boutique shops and cosmopolitan night life. All rooms are fully air conditioned and include an electronic safe large enough to store laptops. Rooms are also available for disabled guests upon request. Pepperclub is the first hotel in South Africa to have its very own beach club facilities on the internationally-acclaimed Camps Bay Beachfront. Guests of Pepperclub will have exclusive VIP access.
- 3 Nights accommodation at the 5* Pepperclub Hotel in a Superior Deluxe Studio Room
- Breakfast daily
- Free Wifi
- Added Value:
2 Kids under 12 years stay free when sharing with 2 adults (Pay for meals and extras)
Popcorn and 1 milkshake per person to enjoy at the cinema
A 10% discount on spa treatments
A starter and a glass of house wine when ordering a main meal
Daily shuttles to the V&A Waterfront
Daily shuttles to Camps Bay & use of Camps Bay beach lockers
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
- A peak season surcharge of R1 305 per adult per night applies for travel from 27 December 2023 - 04 January 2024.
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 01 Dec 2023 – 15 Jan 2024
|FROM R5616 per person sharing|
- *KIDS STAY FREE POLICY: 2 Children under 12 stay for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults. Please note that each hotel has its own policies when it comes to the number of children that can stay for free and this is dependent on the room type and maximum number of occupants allowed per room. Please ensure to view the applicable hotels policy on the hotels website or ask our Travel Agent for these rules when making your booking.
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers’ terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.