Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! by Marriott Cape Town
Package Ref: eB-WES021
The funky and oh so sizzling Fire & Ice Hotel lies in the entertainment hub of the Cape Town CBD and only minutes away from the cities multiple sun-drenched beaches, V & A Waterfront and Table Mountain respectively. The hotel offer 21 hip and luxurious rooms that combine elegance with modern style and a superb use of colour that runs from the accommodation into the entire hotel. The facilities include a pool, multiple decks in and around the lobby as well as a fantastic restaurant serving cosmopolitan dishes and extravagantly designed cocktails. Protea Hotel Fire & Ice is the ultimate place to escape the bustle of the city while at the same time positioning itself as the perfect base in which to explore Cape Town to the fullest.
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 4* Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! By Marriott Cape Town
- Breakfast daily
Complimentary snacks on arrival
- 20% discount on Spa treatments
- Complimentary Gelato ice cream when dining at any restaurant with any main meal ordered
- All flights & transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 11 Jan 2021 – 29 Mar 2021
|FROM R2300 per person sharing|
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each supplier’s terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.