Protea Hotel by Marriott Franschhoek
Package Ref: eB-WES013
Its no secret that South Africa holds a stunning diversity of landscape and a wealth of breathtaking scenery any which direction you move in, but it has to be said that not much compares to the surreal and restorative beauty that is the Cape Winelands, and in particular the historical village of Franshoek. Nestled in the heart of this striking vista is the Protea Hotel Franshoek. The hotel offers 30 spacious en suite rooms, all tastefully decorated in modernistic decor to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Just 75kms from the Cape Town International airport, the hotel is in close proximity to a range of activities in and around the Western Cape. Choose from wine, cheese and chocolate tasting, world class dining, relaxing country drives and hiking excursions to name a select few. If you are in the mood to see Cape Town, the bustling city is a short 85kms drive from where you are situated.
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 4* Protea Hotel by Marriott Franschhoek in a Guest Room
- Breakfast daily
- FREE uncapped Wi-Fi
- Added Value:
- 10% Discount voucher at Hussar Grill Restaurant
- 2 glasses of wine during dinner at Husser Grill Restaurant (dinner excluded)
- All flights & transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 30 Mar 2021 – 29 Jul 2021
|FROM R1673 per person sharing|
- Wine tram - The experience takes passengers right into the heart of the Franschhoek Valley, with a narration focusing on the history of Franschhoek and wine cultivation in the valley.
- COVID/VACCINE DISCLAIMER: Due to the fast-changing nature of the global COVID-19 pandemic, travel arrangements may be interrupted or cancelled by the associated travel supplier (airline, hotel etc), a government entity, or another third party outside of eBucks Travel’s control for reasons that are unforeseeable , including (but not limited to) supplier insolvency. By proceeding with the booking and payment of travel arrangements, You understand and acknowledge that travel at this time involves the risk of a variety of hazards to your health and/or safety, including (but not limited to) injury, illness, disease, epidemics, and/or pandemics. As countries worldwide implement vaccination programmes, these countries may impose vaccination requirements in order to allow you to enter their borders. This requirement may be imposed at short notice and at any time. eBucks Travel, acting as an agent for these suppliers, has no control over the associated suppliers or over governmental border policies which, in addition to applicable law, will solely govern any cancellation, rebooking and refund related to these travel arrangements.
- Valid for midweek stays only (Sunday - Thursday).
- A supplement of R135 per person per night applies for weekend stays.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.