The Blue Train & The Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa
Package Ref: eB-WES067
Experience a luxurious combo; with the opulence of the legendary Blue Train journey combined with a luxurious stay at the beautiful Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa in Cape Town. As you make your way from Pretoria to Cape Town, enjoy a scenic train journey on the Blue Train, this brand has been synonymous with luxury since 1946. For the duration of your trip you will be travelling in comfort and ease, partaking in delicious food along the way. End-off the journey at the Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa which is located in Camps Bay and offers beautiful views of the majestic Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean.
- 2 Nights on-board the 5* The Blue Train from Pretoria to Cape Town or vice versa in a Deluxe Cabin
- All meals and selected drinks daily
- 2 Days super damage waiver car rental with 200km's per day, 1 x additional driver, airport surcharge & tourism levy
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 5* The Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa in a Classic Room
- Breakfast daily
- The Blue Train Added Value:
- Blue Train gift
- The Twelve Apostles Added Value:
- Welcome drink on arrival
- A High Tea experience for two per stay
- Scheduled transfers to / from Camps Bay & the V&A Waterfront
- Free Wi-Fi
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- One way car delivery/collection fee of R530 per way Mondays - Thursdays from 08h00 - 17h00 and R850 Fridays - Sundays and Public Holidays from 17h00 - 08h00.
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 03 May 2021 – 30 Aug 2021
|FROM R19163 per person sharing|
- COVID/VACCINE DISCLAIMER: Due to the fast-changing nature of the global COVID-19 pandemic, travel arrangements may be interrupted or cancelled by the associated travel supplier (airline, hotel etc), a government entity, or another third party outside of eBucks Travel’s control for reasons that are unforeseeable , including (but not limited to) supplier insolvency. By proceeding with the booking and payment of travel arrangements, You understand and acknowledge that travel at this time involves the risk of a variety of hazards to your health and/or safety, including (but not limited to) injury, illness, disease, epidemics, and/or pandemics. As countries worldwide implement vaccination programmes, these countries may impose vaccination requirements in order to allow you to enter their borders. This requirement may be imposed at short notice and at any time. eBucks Travel, acting as an agent for these suppliers, has no control over the associated suppliers or over governmental border policies which, in addition to applicable law, will solely govern any cancellation, rebooking and refund related to these travel arrangements.
- Valid for SA Residents only.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.