The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa
Package Ref: eB-WES054
Its no secret that the world famous Twelve Apostles Hotel is top of mind when planning an unforgettable holiday in the beautiful Cape, and with good reason. Perched above the mighty Atlantic Ocean and flanked by the majestic 12 Apostles mountain range (from where the hotel gets its name) lies a destination steeped in award winning luxuriousness, with contemporary amenities and exquisite dining experiences. Savour seafood, sip delicious cocktails or marvel at breath taking sunsets and when the day is done why not unwind at the hotels luxurious holistic spa or natural outdoor gazebos. The hotel is located on the outskirts of Camps Bay and near to a wide range of activities, sights and leisure activities.
- 2 Night accommodation at the 5* The Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa in a Classic Room
- Breakfast daily including freshly harvested oysters and sparkling wine
- Newspaper daily
- Free Wi-Fi
- Added Value:
- A 2-course lunch in the Cafe Grill once during your stay
- Scheduled transfers to and from Camps Bay and the V&A Waterfront
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All flights (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 31 Aug 2021 – 28 Sep 2021
|FROM R3536 per person sharing|
Weekend stay rates also available. Call our travel desk for a quote
COVID/VACCINE DISCLAIMER: Due to the fast-changing nature of the global COVID-19 pandemic, travel arrangements may be interrupted or cancelled by the associated travel supplier (airline, hotel etc), a government entity, or another third party outside of eBucks Travel’s control for reasons that are unforeseeable , including (but not limited to) supplier insolvency. By proceeding with the booking and payment of travel arrangements, You understand and acknowledge that travel at this time involves the risk of a variety of hazards to your health and/or safety, including (but not limited to) injury, illness, disease, epidemics, and/or pandemics. As countries worldwide implement vaccination programmes, these countries may impose vaccination requirements in order to allow you to enter their borders. This requirement may be imposed at short notice and at any time. eBucks Travel, acting as an agent for these suppliers, has no control over the associated suppliers or over governmental border policies which, in addition to applicable law, will solely govern any cancellation, rebooking and refund related to these travel arrangements.
Valid for midweek stays and SADC Residents only.
A supplement from approximtely R260 per person per night applies for weekend stays.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.