Bluebay Beach Resort & Spa
Package Ref: eB-DEA026
Bluebay Beach Resort & Spa is situated on the white beach of Kiwengwa on the North-East coast of Zanzibar. The resort sits next to its sister resort, the Sultan Sands Island Resort. Rooms and suites are located on raised ground overlooking the verdant gardens.
Guests will enjoy the traditional Zanzibar style furnishings in the 112 rooms. Each room offers an en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan, mosquito nets, veranda, mini bar, hairdryer, telephone, satellite TV, safe and tea & coffee-making facilities. The hotel offers 3 restaurants, 2 bars, a boutique, kids club, conference facilities, a business centre and a medical facility. Guests enjoy numerous water sports including scuba diving, and activities at the recreational centre alternative excursions to explore the island can also be arranged.
- Return Flights from Johannesburg to Zanzibar on Kenya Airways (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to resort transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 5* Bluebay Beach Resort & Spa in a Garden Room
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- Added Value:
- One free night included
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 17 Nov 2022 – 21 Dec 2022
|FROM R22685 per person sharing|
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- This airfare is indicative only and subject to seasonal surcharges and best available Kenya Airways fare at time of booking
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.