Mabula Game Lodge
Package Ref: eB-GAU009
The pristine African bushveld awaits you at Mabula Game Lodge. Located a mere two and a half hours from Johannesburg in the malaria free Waterberg region of the Limpopo province, the lodge offers comfortable thatched roof villas with large open windows that look out onto the surrounding landscape. Each villa is enhanced with luxury finishes, big stone baths and a superb attention to detail. The Bojelong restaurant offers a tantalising array of local delicacies, from Impala casserole to exquisite vegetarian dishes. Outside dining can be arranged beneath a blanket of stars, beside a 100-year-old fig tree. Embrace tranquillity at the Mabula wellness spa (with an exotic menu of time honoured treatments) and, as the day winds down, set out into the wilderness with a safari drive, where the chances of seeing the Big Five and other sought after species is always high.
- 2 Nights accommodation at Mabula Game Lodge
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily
- 2 Game activities daily
- All flights and transport
Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 01 Dec 2019 – 20 Dec 2019
|FROM R4012 per person sharing|
- Valid for SADC Residents
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.