Package Ref: eB-GAU014
Nestled within the sprawling foothills of the Waterberg nature conservancy in the rugged wilderness of the greater Mabula game reserve, the Safari Plains Camp redefines tented bushveld luxury within an elegant and ultimately welcoming setting. The safari style tents are situated within a Big 5 reserve and offers great comfort and a luxurious ambience with private timber wrap around decks and a romantic swing/safari seating that offers tranquil and inviting spaces to introspect in the heart of the great outdoors. Enjoy splendid views over the nearby waterhole where a variety of interesting animals come down to drink daily. Ideal for those seeking to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city without having to journey to far, this family style safari and Luxury tented camp offers a second bedroom as well as a day bed situated at the end of a long deck, ideal for whiling away the hours in a pristine setting.
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 5 star Safari Plains in a Safari Tent
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks daily
- Addded Value:
- 2 Game drives daily
- All flights and transport
- Conservation levy of R223 per vehicle
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 01 May 2019 – 15 Jan 2020
|FROM R5535 per person sharing|
Book & pay by 31 July 2019 to qualify for this offer
- Valid for SA Residents only
- Minimum 3 nights stay required: 09 - 12 August '19
- Children 0 - 5 years not permitted on the standard safari
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.