Package Ref: eB-KWA019
Situated in the southern section of the Nambiti Private Game Reserve in KwaZulu-Natal, Cheetah Ridge Lodge offers a luxurious bush retreat, in fully-catered accommodation in either 10 luxury suites, or a separate family suite which sleeps up to six people. The 10 wood-built, free-standing suites come with Nespresso machines, ceiling fans and decks, as well as mini fridges and wood-burning stoves, all overlooking a picturesque waterhole. Amenities at the lodge consist of a restaurant, an enclosed patio for fireside dining, and lounges in the main house. In addition, there is also a luxurious spa, an outdoor pool and a tennis court.
- 2 Nights accommodation at the Cheetah Ridge
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Added Value:
- 2 Game drives daily
- All flights & transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Conservation Levy
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 01 Nov 2020 – 12 Dec 2020
|FROM R5421 per person sharing|
Enquire about extending your stay in any location in Kwa Zulu Natal. Call our travel desk for a quote
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.