Drakensberg Sun Resort
Package Ref: eB-KWA001
Located beautifully in the Cathkin Peak area of the Central Drakensberg Valley lies the exquisite Drakensberg Sun Resort. Wake up to the freshest mountain air, unsurpassed views of the neighboring mountain ranges and a list of daily activities that are sure to provide ongoing entertainment for the whole family, day in and day out. The resort's accommodation comes in a variety of inviting room types. The luxurious and rustic trimmings add a beautiful compliment to the surrounding landscape, utilizing earth tones and natural shape to create a calm and tranquil interior. Take to the mountains and savor fantastic scenery when you hike the vista's steep slopes, cycle the meandering pathways or take to horse back and explore the areas plentiful flora and fauna from up high. Nearby activities include a vulture hide (home to the critically endangered bearded vulture) as well as a tree top canopy tour where ancient indigenous plant life creeps toward the sky. If you are in the mood to stay indoors then stick around at the resort and enjoy a host of past times, from miniature golf and fully functional Kids Club, to The Eco Green Day Spa and the enjoyment of tantalizing meals. Drakensberg Sun Resort is the perfect escape for the whole family.
- 2 Nights accommodation at the Drakensberg Sun Resort
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 01 Nov 2020 – 14 Dec 2020
|FROM R2790 per person sharing|
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.