Garden Court Marine Parade
Package Ref: eB-KWA004
Ideally situated on the electric city of Durban's beautiful and bustling Golden Mile, you will be head over heels for the beautiful and, oh so entertaining Garden Court Marine Parade Hotel. Offering its guests a choice of 352 spacious and comfortably appointed sea facing rooms that scream class, comfort and style all rolled into one. The area around the hotel is an action packed boardwalk metropolis with the widest variety of sun kissed golden beaches, trendy bars, restaurants and coffee shops with local activities and flavor, all within a stone's throw of the hotel itself. Enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding Indian Ocean coastline as you sip cocktails from the hotels sparkling heated rooftop pool. Taking care to ensure every comfort and convenience and that guests get the absolute most out of their Kwa Zulu Natal holiday, the Garden Court Marine Parade Hotel is the ultimate destinations for friends, families and couples alike..
- 2 Nights accommodation at the Garden Court Marine Parade
- Breakfast daily
- Added Value:
- 2 Kids under 18 stay and eat for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults on same meal plan (pay for extras)
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 01 Nov 2020 – 29 Mar 2021
|FROM R1812 per person sharing|
- *KIDS STAY FREE POLICY: 2 Children under 18 stay and eat for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults on same meal plan. Please note that each hotel has its own policies when it comes to the number of children that can stay for free and this is dependent on the room type and maximum number of occupants allowed per room. Please ensure to view the applicable hotels policy on the hotels website or ask our Travel Agent for these rules when making your booking.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.