Amakhosi Safari Lodge
Package Ref: eB-KWA018
Nestled discreetly on the banks of Zululand's breath-taking Mkuze River is the Amakhosi Safari Lodge. This royal hideaway offers its guest exceptional service, hospitality and a luxury retreat in the heart of the African wilderness. The lodge consists of six gorgeous river suites and a private house, along with a selection of facilities including a fantastic spa and wellness centre, library and curio shop. The lodge is situated in the heart of the Amakhosi Private Nature Reserve and the sprawling landscape, comprised of wetland, bushveld and rolling hills is home to the Big Five as well as one of the largest varieties of bird life within Kwazulu Natal.
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 5* Amakhosi Safari Lodge
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Added Value:
- Game activities daily
- All flights and transport
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 01 May 2019 – 31 Oct 2019
|FROM R5365 per person sharing|
Enquire about extending your stay in any location in Kwa Zulu Natal. Call our travel desk for quote.
- Children under 8 years are not allowed on game drives unless a private vehicle is booked at an additional cost quoted on request. (Babysitting facilities are available).
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.