Waterfront Hotel & Spa
Package Ref: eB-KWA006
The Waterfront Hotel & Spa in Durban is a monument to the history of the city. The hotel seamlessly combines the elegance of the past with modern day facilities that leave a lasting impression on its guests. Settle into comfort when you check in with a choice of luxury rooms, all decked out with full amenities. The rooms fuse modern day styling with olden day charm. Spend a day at the hotels Aqua Spa for a day of pampering or catch a work out at the indoor gym. The hotels “Wodka” onsite restaurant & bar is a fantastic place to socialize and enjoy a delicious meal.
- 5 Nights accommodation at the Waterfront Hotel & Spa in a Family room
- Breakfast daily
- Added Value:
- *2 Kids under 12 years stay and eat free when sharing with 2 full paying adults (pay for flights & taxes)
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 13 Dec 2019 – 12 Jan 2020
|FROM R4255 per person sharing|
- Valid for SA Residents only
- *KIDS STAY FREE POLICY: 2 Children under 12 stay and eat for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults. Please note that each hotel has its own policies when it comes to the number of children that can stay for free and this is dependent on the room type and maximum number of occupants allowed per room. Please ensure to view the applicable hotels policy on the hotels website or ask our Travel Agent for these rules when making your booking.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.