Wild Coast Sun Port Edward
Package Ref: eB-KWA015
Along the sun kissed shores of the Eastern Cape, a mere two hours' drive from Durban's King Shaka International airport is the Wild Coast Sun. A family friendly resort that offers a host of leisure activities and premium accommodation. Choose from a variety of deluxe rooms and suites with fine finishing's and full en suite amenities. Catch stunning views of the Indian ocean from the comfort of your room. From the Wild Waves water park and Mangwanani Spa, to the widest selection of restaurants, bars and shops, its guaranteed that you and your family will never be at a loss for things to do, and with Port Edward just down the road, your time in the Eastern Cape will prove to be jam packed and fun filled from start to finish.
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 4* Wild Coast Sun Port Edward in a Garden Facing Luxury Family Room
- Breakfast daily
- Added Value:
- Complimentary golden Wild Coast Beach entry including access to the Aqua Loop, Super Bowl and the safe and interactive Kids Zone
- *2 Kids under 17 stay free when sharing with two full paying adults (Pay for meals directly)
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 01 Nov 2020 – 28 Nov 2020
|FROM R1260 per person sharing|
*KIDS STAY FREE POLICY: 2 Children under 17 stay & play for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults. Please note that each hotel has its own policies when it comes to the number of children that can stay for free and this is dependent on the room type and maximum number of occupants allowed per room. Please ensure to view the applicable hotels policy on the hotels website or ask our Travel Agent for these rules when making your booking.
- Valid for SA Residents only
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.