Dunkeld Country and Equestrian Estate
Package Ref: eB-MPU001
Looking for a touch of pristine country side to help you escape the grind of daily life? Then look no further than the striking Dunkeld Country & Equestrian Estate, a luxury vacation destination in Dullstroom, Mpumalanga. Choose a variety of accommodation options country chic hotel rooms, self-catering chalets or villas. All units adhere to the highest standards of design quality, with en suite bathrooms and full amenities. Guests are offered a range of activities in and around the area from horse riding and fly fishing, to mountain biking and rock climbing. Dunkeld is the perfect location for a family break, couples retreat or laid back fishing trip.
- 3 Nights' accommodation at the Dunkeld Country and Equestrian Estate
- Room only
- All flights and transport
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 14 May 2019 – 13 Dec 2019
|FROM R1922 per person sharing|
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.