Kruger National Park
Thornybush Waterside Lodge
Package Ref: eB-MPU014
Neighbouring the Greater Kruger National Park and set on the banks of a tranquil lake encompassed with breath-taking views of the African bushveld, Thornybush Waterside Lodge affords instant relaxation. Designed to blend into the natural habitat located along pathways surrounded by an abundance of trees and manicured gardens. The Lodge offers the ideal setting for special gatherings, affording privacy for individual couples, families looking to engage in bush activities with the lodges unique Childrens programme or smaller groups. The lodges 20 comfortably appointed air-conditioned Thatched Suites blend into the natural habitat and are located along pathways surrounded by an abundance of trees and manicured gardens.
- 2 Nights accommodation at the Thornybush Waterside Lodge
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily
- 2 game drives daily
- Added Value:
- Bushveld walks
- Sundowner local drinks
- All flights and transport
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 01 Aug 2019 – 31 Dec 2019
|FROM R12661 per person sharing|
- Children 2 - 5 years are not permitted on game drives.
- It is essential to ensure that anti-malarial precautions be taken throughout the year.
View full standard package Terms & Conditions
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.