Kruger Park Lodge
Package Ref: eB-MPU016
Tucked away amidst untamed bushveld lies an oasis of lush green lawns, flowing water and all the luxuries of a gracious lifestyle. The lodge is only a 10 minute drive from the Phabeni gate into the Kruger National Park, 70km from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport. Guests can choose from 1, 2, 3 or 4-bedroomed luxury cottages, tucked-away within the lush gardens of the property. Every unit offers spacious open-plan living and dining areas, a fully fitted kitchen and en-suite bathrooms. The lodge offers something for the whole family, with 3 swimming pools, 4 tennis courts, a Hippo Hide, putt-putt, trampoline, and nature walking trails within the lodges indigenous gardens, that abound with prolific birdlife as well as impala and hippo. The lodge also boasts a 9-hole Gary Player designed golf course and driving range.
- 2 nights accommodation at the 4* Kruger Park Lodge in a 2 Bedroom Chalet
- Breakfast daily
- Added Value:
- *Up to 2 kids under the age of 12 stay free when sharing with two full paying adults
- All flights and transport
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 22 Jun 2019 – 30 Nov 2019
|FROM R2974 per person sharing|
- Block-out dates: 08 - 11 August 2019 and 20 - 24 September 2019
*KIDS STAY FREE POLICY: Kids under 12 stay for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults. Please note that each hotel has its own policies when it comes to the number of children that can stay for free and this is dependent on the room type and maximum number of occupants allowed per room. Please ensure to view the applicable hotels policy on the hotels website or ask our Travel Agent for these rules when making your booking.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.