Nkomazi Game Reserve
Package Ref: eB-MPU024
An untamed African experience awaits at Nkomazi Private Game Reserve, surrounded by towering mountains, broad river valleys and impressive grasslands. This piece of land, south-west of the Kruger National Park, stretches out over 15 000 hectares is home to a diverse ecosystem that supports both Highveld and Lowveld game species, as well as an abundance of birdlife.
- 3 Nights accommodation at the Nkomazi Game Reserve
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- Tea, coffee & water, house wines, local beers, local spirits (House Brand), soft drinks (excluding energy drinks)
- Added Value:
- 2 Game drives daily
- Welcome lounge transfers at set times
- All flights & transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 01 Nov 2020 – 14 Dec 2020
|FROM R6372 per person sharing|
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.