Rhulani Safari Lodge
Package Ref: eB-NOR005
Rhulani, which is a Xitsonga name meaning "relax" could not be any more suited to the tranquil surroundings that is the Madikwe Game reserve. This 5-Star safari lodge offers its guest a selection of 7 sophisticated, bushveld inspired chalets, each decked out with its own private plunge pool, en suite bathroom with in and outdoor shower facilities, as well as a viewing deck, providing guests with panoramic views of the surrounding escarpment and reserve. Spend the hot African day's game viewing, bird watching or simply lounging by the pool. At night, the star gazing will stir your senses and provide some much-needed perspective as you start to unwind in this tranquil setting.
- 1 Nights' accommodation in a Standard Chalet
- All meals & selected beverages
- Safari Activities
- All Flights and transport
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 06 Jan 2019 – 04 Jan 2020
|FROM R4320 per person sharing|
- Minimum 2 nights stay over weekends
- Minimum 3 nights stay over peak periods
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.