Kedar Heritage Lodge, Conference Centre & Spa
Package Ref: eB-NOR011
Set on a pristine reserve of land surrounding the historic farm of South African President Paul Kruger, the luxurious Kedar Heritage Lodge, Conference Centre & Spa offers an incomparable setting of more than 1,200 acres of wild beauty and a host of fine amenities.
- 2 Nights' accommodation at the Kedar Heritage Lodge, Conference Centre & Spa
- Breakfast daily
- Added Value:
- 10% Discount on spa treatments per person
- Small bottle of wine/sparkling wine in the room on arrival
- 1 Child 2 - 11 years stay free when sharing with 2 adults (pay for meals directly)
- All flights and transport
Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 01 May 2019 – 30 Sep 2019
|FROM R1533 per person sharing|
- Pre-booking for Spa treatments is essential to avoid disappointment
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.