Cape Town, Western Cape
Package Ref: eB-SOL027
Experience the local art of South Africa in the beautiful Mother City of Cape Town. On the first Thursday of every month you will be able to experience Cape Town’s buzzing night life scene whilst mingling with art lovers and creative minds at the art gallery named Art is Art.
Art is Art Gallery is a new art gallery situated in the heart of De Waterkant, located at 9 Rose Street. The gallery proudly offers a platform for new and upcoming artists to exhibit their work. Their aim is to showcase art that is unique, exciting and affordable.
Every Thursday of the new month there will be a new solo artist which will display their talent in this gallery. Attend their solo exhibition and then allow yourself to immerse in the solo artist’s workshops where they will do demonstrations and you will be able to create art pieces of your own.
Allow your creative juices to run through you during this long weekend exciting and local upliftment experience.
- Return Airport to hotel tranfers
- 3 Nights accommodation in a Self-Catering Luxury Apartment (to be advised at the time of quoting)
- Entrance to Solo Art Exhibition on first Thursday of the month with wine, beverages & snacks
- 2 x Art Workshops including light snacks, wine, cheese & other beverages, all art materials to be used during workshops, guidance of the featured artist
- Final dinner on Saturday night with an artist including a 2 course meal (drinks not included)
- Transfers other than return transfers to and from accommodation to airport
- Meals – other than snacks provided at Gallery & Workshops & Final Dinner on Saturday evening
- Drinks – other than wine & other beverages at Gallery & Workshops
- Optional excursions and activities
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 01 Nov 2020 – 31 Dec 2020
|FROM R6450 per person sharing|
- Day 1: Arrive in Cape Town, depart in a private transfer to your accommodation. Check into accommodation.
- Day 2: Attend Art is Art Gallery for 1st Workshop with that month’s featured artist. Attend Workshop from 10am - 1pm. Free for lunch – no transfers included. Return to the gallery for 2nd half of 1st Workshop from 3-6pm. Free for Dinner – no transfer included. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 3: Attend Art is Art Gallery for 2nd Workshop with that month’s featured artist. Attend Workshop from 10am - 1pm. Free for lunch – no transfers included. Return to the gallery for 2nd half of 2nd Workshop from 3-6pm. Attend Final Dinner with Artist – in walking distance from accommodation. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 4: Check out. Transfer from hotel to Cape Town Airport. Depart back home.
COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- The above tour prices are based on our current transportation rates. Increasing petrol rates might affect our transportation and boat fees, in which case we reserve the right to revise our current rates. If any increase should arise, we will of course keep you well informed.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.