Package Ref: eB-SOL005
Discover the magic of cherry blossom season in Kyoto and see how the locals really celebrate the spring time sakura blossoming with a like-minded host by your side. Hanami, or cherry blossom viewing, is getting together with your friends and loved ones, sharing food and drinks under the blossoms as the petals drift down, and enjoying this fleeting but enchanting time of the year together. Let your Host show you the most spectacular spots in the city for hanami as well as places which are off the tourist trail. Enjoy a picnic under trees in true local style and feast on the classic snacks and dishes which are enjoyed at this time of year. As evening falls, head to a festive hanami party, then move to one final spot for yozakura, or night time blossom viewing to see breathtaking weeping cherry trees lit up against the night sky.
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 3* Hotel Rose Garden Shinjuku
- Breakfast daily
- Transfers for all group activities and/or tours
- All tours and experiences as per the confirmed itinerary
- Secret Cherry Blossom Tour
- Package highlights:
- Explore the gardens of Shinjuku Gyoen, Meguno River, Chiclorigafuchi & Sumida Park
- Secret Cherry Blossom Tour
- All flights (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry etc.
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Admission fees for package highlights are not included
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 01 Apr 2020 – 07 Apr 2020
|FROM R16800 per person sharing|
Set tour with a Bontanical expert guide also available based on a minimum of 10 passengers. Enquire for a quote.
- Day 1: Upon arrival in Tokyo be transferred to your hotel where you will be spending the night.
- Day 2: Spend the day at your own leisure, opt to take time to embark on an exploration of the Shinjuku Gyoen Gardens.
- Day 3: Spend the day at your own leisure & feel free to explore the Meguno River.
- Day 4: Today you will experience the secret Cherry Blossom tour.
- Day 5: Spend the day at your own leisure and opt to explore the Chiclorigafuchi.
- Day 6 Spend the day at your own leisure & feel free to explore the Onshi Park.
- Day 7: Spend the day at your own leisure and opt to explore the Sumida Park.
- Day 8: Take in the final sights of Tokyo before your transfer from the hotel to the airport for your journey back home.
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% of the total package price is payable to secure a booking, final payment will be due 90 days prior to departure date.
- If you book within 90 days of travel departure date, 50% non-refundable deposit is due within 24hours and final paying is due within 60 days of departure.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.