Package Ref: eB-SOL020
Explore Dullstroom by immersing yourself with it’s scenic surroundings, rich culture and mingle with people that make South Africa the “Rainbow Nation” it is. Here, in the heart of the Highlands Meander, the rivers and dams are well-stocked, the countryside blooms with a carpet of wild flowers in spring and cozy country lodges provide an ideal weekend retreat. We will be offering a mixed immersive long weekend getaway in Dullstroom where one will be able to develop their skills in one of the experiential categories and share this journey with like minded company. Discover more about oneself by stepping out the box of society and taking on your strengths and weaknesses with our selection of things to do, places to visit, food to eat and history to learn.
- 4 Nights accommodation (to be advised at the time of quoting)
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily
- Transfers to and from your activities
- 4 activities (1 per day) as per your immersive category choice including your expert guide
- 2 Workshops pertaining to your immersive category choice including your expert guide
- Immersive Experiences included:
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 12 Jun 2020 – 31 Dec 2020
|FROM R6350 per person sharing|
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- The above tour prices are based on our current transportation rates. Increasing petrol rates might affect our transportation and boat fees, in which case we reserve the right to revise our current rates. If any increase should arise, we will of course keep you well informed.
- All the above points of interest are open for visit based on current updates. In case of closure for construction or any other reason, we will replace with a similar point of interest.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.