Explore the Midlands
Package Ref: eB-SOL023
Explore the Midlands of KZN by immersing yourself with stretches of farmland, charming little towns, a wonderful arts and crafts route and picturesque scenery bordering on the sublime. The Natal Midlands is rich with water - rivers, lakes, dams and waterfalls are abundant - and the landscape is endowed with green pastures, hills and forests, whilst the northern reaches of the Midlands are dominated by the foothills and mountains of the Drakensberg. We will be offering a mixed immersive getaway in the Midlands where one will be able to develop their skills in one of the experiential categories and share this journey with like minded company. Discover more about oneself by stepping out the box of society and taking on your strengths and weaknesses with our selection of things to do, places to visit, food to eat and history to learn.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Portland Manor (to be advised at the time of quoting)
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily
- Transfers to and from your activities
- 3 activities (1 per day) as per your immersive category choice including your expert guide
- 1 Workshop pertaining to your immersive category choice including your expert guide
- Immersive Experiences included:
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 01 Aug 2020 – 31 Dec 2020
|FROM R6350 per person sharing|
- The above tour prices are based on our current transportation rates. Increasing petrol rates might affect our transportation and boat fees, in which case we reserve the right to revise our current rates. If any increase should arise, we will of course keep you well informed.
- All the above points of interest are open for visit based on current updates. In case of closure for construction or any other reason, we will replace with a similar point of interest.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.