Package Ref: eB-SOL004
Embark on a unique journey inside Istanbul’s favorite neighborhoods and culinary backstreets. Along every foodie pathway, have sample tastings from the very best specialty food shops and local restaurants, as well as an off-the-beaten-path glimpse of life in Istanbul: the history, culture and architecture. The soul of Istanbul is in its food.
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 10 Nights accommodation at the 4* Ramada Golden Horn & Suites Hotel in a standard double room
- Breakfast daily, 2 lunches & 2 dinners
- Transfers for all group activites and/or tours
- All tours and experiences as per the confirmed itinerary
- Meals & tasters on tours specified as per the confirmed itinerary
- Package highlights:
- Full day street food tour
- Spice & farmers market tour
- Evening cooking lesson
- Turkish sweets tour & cooking lesson
- Full day Bosporus boat trip
- Kebab cooking class
- 1 Fine dining dinner
- All flights (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry etc.
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Admission fees for package highlights are not included
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 13 Feb 2020 – 31 Oct 2020
|FROM R33455 per person sharing|
Set tour with a culinary expert guide also available based on a minimum of 10 passengers. Enquire for a quote.
- Day 1: Upon arrival enjoy a welcome snack whilst receiving a brief from the tour leader, later take in the sunset over delicious cocktails and end the day with dinner at a local restaurant.
- Day 2: Today enjoy a street food tour and spend the evening at own leisure.
- Day 3: Embark on a full day spice & farmer's market tour, later learn the art of Turkish street food with a cooking lesson.
- Day 4: Today tantalize your taste buds with a Baklava production and tasting demo thereafter enjoy a street meal. Later take part in a Turkish sweets tour and cooking class.
- Day 5: Start the morning with a breakfast food tour, later partake in a kebab cooking class. Embark on a boat trip to Bosporus, enjoy a lunch onboard a private boat. Evening will be spent at own leisure.
- Day 6: Today you will have some free time to explore the city at your own pace.
- Day 7: After breakfast prepare for a day trip to Bursa, the capital of the Ottoman Empire.
- Day 8: Enjoy a street food breakfast, the morning will be at own leisure and later meet for a Kebab store tour & cooking class.
- Day 9: The day will be spent at leisure. Later meet for a night market tour.
- Day 10: After breakfast spend the morning at leisure. Meet for lunch where you will enjoy local cuisine and a local restaurant. Be prepared for an evening spoil as dinner with be at a fine dining restaurant.
- Day 11: This morning you will be transferred from the hotel to the airport as you say goodbye to Turkey.
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% of the total package price is payable to secure a booking, final payment will be due 30 days prior to departure date.
- If you book within 90 days of travel departure date, 50% non-refundable deposit is due within 24hours and final paying is due within 60 days of departure.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.