Package Ref: eB-SOL012
Mauritius, an Indian Ocean island nation, is known for its beautiful beaches, lagoons and reefs. The mountainous interior includes Black River Gorges National Park, with rainforests, waterfalls, hiking trails and wildlife like the flying fox. Capital Port Louis has sites such as the Champs de Mars horse track, Eureka plantation house and 18th-century Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Gardens. This is a unique 6 day cycling tour of Mauritius. These 6 days are divided into 2 segments which involve you doing 3 days of touring the beautiful island and 3 days doing a Vets Stage Race. Take in the sights and sounds of the beautiful island of Mauritius whilst testing your cycling endurance.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return Airport to hotel transfers
- 6 Nights accommodation at a 3* hotel (to be confirmed)
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- On the road snacks
- Race entry
- 1 Expert cyclist guides
- Nutrition talks
- Private welcome and finish area with refreshments at stage race
- Bike repairs available
- Cyclist support along all routes
- Massage and treatments available on request at an additional cost
- Package highlights:
- Cycling South of the island loop
- Cycle through Le Morne, Grand Bai, Plage de Mon Choisy, Poste de Flacq and Flic & Flac
- Bike Helmat (compulsory)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry etc.
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Admission fees for package highlights are not included
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 16 Sep 2020 – 23 Sep 2020
|FROM R18100 per person sharing|
Travel dates are based on a specific departure, set tour with a cycling expert guide also available based on a minimum of 20 passengers. Enquire for a quote
- Day 1: Arrive in Mauritius. Transfer to hotel. Cycle South of the Island loop: Distance: 70 km
- Day 2: Cycle from Le Morne to Grand Bai: Distance: 75 km
- Day 3: Race Day
- Day 4: Race Day
- Day 5: Race Day
- Day 6: Cycle from Poste de Flacq to Flic & Flac: Distance: 117 km
- Day 7: Transfer from hotel to airport. Departure flight.
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% of the total package price is payable to secure a booking, final payment will be due 30 days prior to departure date.
- If you book within 90 days of travel departure date, 50% non-refundable deposit is due within 24hours and final paying is due within 60 days of departure.
- Availability: Please note that if a certain hotel is not available at the time of booking, then we will gladly make alternative suggestions in the same category. We will advise you accordingly with the surcharge if any. As a result, we would highly appreciate it if you could advise us to block rooms soonest possible to guarantee the rooms and rates in period of high and peak season.
- All the above points of interest are open for visit based on current updates. In case of closure for construction or any other reason, we will replace with a similar point of interest.
- Above itinerary is based on the current flight schedule. In case of flight changes, the itinerary will be changed accordingly.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.