Luxury F1 Grand Prix
Package Ref: eB-SOL001
Experience the excitement, energy and power of the jewel in the crown of F1 – the Grand Prix of Monaco, aboard a privately chartered superyacht. Have the once in a life time experience of getting behind an F1motorcar and meeting F1 legend Mark Webber. Sip champagne and sample canapés while enjoying the thrills and excitement of the race, then explore the city that encompasses all that is quintessential to F1 – glitz, glamour, extravagance, and breath-taking visual delights from every vista.
- Return airport to port transfers in a luxury vehicle
- Hosted experience of the Grand Prix of Monaco over 5 days and 4 nights
- 4 Nights accommodation on a superyacht (each yacht accommodates 8 luxury cabins)
- An evening with Mark Webber
- The ½ day F1 Drive Experience which includes:
- 16 laps in a Formula Renault
- 5 laps in an F1 car
- Professional instruction and guidance
- Driver equipment (race helmet, racing overalls, race boots and gloves)
- Guided tour of the facility and circuit including two sighting laps
- Photography and videography of your experience
- An awards ceremony with champagne and certificates
- Catering on the day
- An exclusive cocktail party on the superyacht on Friday night including an all-inclusive premium cocktail bar and substantial gourmet canapés
- Gourmet all-day catering on Saturday and Sunday including brunch canapés, midday luncheon, afternoon high tea and substantial supper
- All-inclusive premium bar throughout the weekend serving a variety of cocktails, spirits, champagne, wine, beer and non-alcoholic drinks
- An array of entertainment including a DJ on Friday evening and live music throughout Saturday and Sunday
- Interviews with – or appearances by – TV personalities, such as Richard Porter from Top Gear
- Luxury return transfers between Nice and Monaco each day
- Package highlights:
- The Iconic Monaco GP
- F1 Drive experience, get behind the wheel of an F1 car
- Q & A session with tv and race car personalities
- Free F1 practice session
- Evening with Mark Webber & a signed copy of his book
- All flights (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Transfers not mentioned; optional extras / optional sightseeing excursions
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Admission fees for package highlights are not included.
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 21 May 2020 – 25 May 2020
|FROM R249500 per person sharing|
Travel dates are based on a specific departure. Enquire for a quote
- Day 1: The Warm up: Using our stunning superyacht as a base, indulge in a full premium bar and gourmet all-day catering while enjoying the thrills and spills of a race considered to be the highlight of the F1 calendar – and a bucket-list item for any passionate motorsport fan. Kick off the weekend with an afternoon aboard the superyacht enjoying the F1 2nd Free Practice Session. Later that evening F1 legend and all-round great guy, Mark Webber will join us. Enjoy this exclusive time on the yacht in the company of none other than a two-time Monaco GP winner and Aussie motorsport legend. This experience comes complete with a Q&A session, as well as a signed copy of his book. From here the excitement continues with the cocktail party on Friday evening.
- Day 2: F1 Drive Experience: Drive a real ex-Formula 1 race-cars at a private circuit in the south of France. The experience is amazing. These paddle-shift race-cars feature a 650HP V8 Cosworth engine, but weigh less than 600kg, giving them a power/ weight ratio twice that of a Bugatti Veyron! Whether you have a background in racing, or are completely new to the track, the day is designed and tailored to your experience, and to give you an insight into the incredible achievement that is driving an F1 car. Before your weekend of watching the Grand Prix of Monaco, could there be anything better than getting behind the wheel of an F1 car and experiencing what the drivers do in a race? Friday evening provides an opportunity to get accustomed to your privileged viewing platform for the Grand Prix, while enjoying a further attraction for which Monaco is famed – nightlife! Whether you would prefer to dance the night away to our international DJ, or get to know new friends while sipping a cocktail in the evening glow of the city, this event will provide the perfect calm before the storm of the F1 weekend!
- Days 3-5: The Iconic Monaco Grand Prix: Saturday and Sunday are an action-packed extravaganza. Enjoy the luxury of sitting on your luxury yacht accommodation whilst watching the F1 Monaco Grand Prix. From F1 Practice and Qualifying Sessions, to the GP2 series and Porsche Super cup, and of course, the F1 Race itself, you will be sure to get your motorsport fix. In between these events you will be kept entertained with special guest appearances, Q&As with TV and racing personalities, and an incredible array of live entertainment and music – not to mention the electric atmosphere of Monaco during Grand Prix weekend.
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% of the total package price is payable to secure a booking, final payment will be due 30 days prior to departure date.
- If you book within 90 days of travel departure date, 50% non-refundable deposit is due within 24hours and final paying is due within 60 days of departure.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.