Sodwana, KwaZulu Natal
Package Ref: eB-SOL009
Sodwana Bay offers some of the best reef diving in Southern Africa. One of the original lodges & dive charter operations in Sodwana Bay, Coral Divers has been family run and owned for 25 years. With some of the best prices for scuba diving and dive courses in South Africa, together with a range of accommodation to suit your budget.
- Transfers for all tours and activities as per confirmed itinerary
- 7 Nights accommodation in a 4* hotel or lodge
- Selected meals as per confirmed itinerary
- Selected tours as per confirmed itinerary
- 7 Dives
- 2 Workshops
- Package highlights:
- Up-skill diving session (for all levels of diving)
- Visit to Pinta Private game reserve (inclusive of a game drive & lunch)
- Lake Sibaya sunset drinks
- Coral Reef snorkel
- Dune ecology walk
- Expert guide if max 10 passengers reached
- All flights (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 01 Jun 2020 – 31 Dec 2020
|FROM R23484 per person sharing|
Set tour with a photography/diving expert guide also available based on a minimum of 10 passengers. Enquire for a quote.
- Day 1: Arrival via transfer or self-drive, briefing on the experience. Rest of day at leisure. Enjoy an evening braai.
- Day 2: Morning and mid-morning dive after breakfast. Later parking in a reef, marine life and underwater photography workshop. End the day off with a potjie dinner.
- Day 3: Enjoy a morning dive after breakfast, later embark on a Coelacanth dive. Later there will be a debrief session of what you have experienced thus far. End the day off with a village dinner.
- Day 4: Enjoy an outing to Pinta Private game reserve with lunch. Later drive back to the lodge for dinner or enjoy dinner at one of the local restaurants.
- Day 5: Partake in a diving skill set training session later visit Lake Sibaya. After the training indulge in sunset drinks and dinner.
- Day 6: Embark on adventure with reef snorkelling and a dune eco walk on the agenda for the day. Try catching your own dinner whilst at sea. Later enjoy a beach seafood braai (from what has been caught at the reef during the course of the day).
- Day 7: A morning and mid-morning dive experience awaits and an adrenaline pumping quarter mile shark dive. Later enjoy a farewell dinner.
- Day 8: After breakfast prepare for your trip back home
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% of the total package price is payable to secure a booking, final payment will be due 30 days prior to departure date.
- If you book within 90 days of travel departure date, 50% non-refundable deposit is due within 24 hours and final paying is due within 60 days of departure.
- Advance divers are preferable
- ¼ Mile shark dives is not guaranteed
- Possibility of a night dive if conditions are perfect and everyone has night diving certificate
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.