Wild Coast, KwaZulu Natal
Package Ref: eB-SOL008
The Wild Coast extends between the Mtamvuna River in the north and the Great Kei River to the south, is an untamed wilderness. An incredible, unassuming combination of breath-taking coastline, precipitous and craggy cliff faces, wild and desolate beaches, secluded bays and green rolling hills that rush headlong into deeply etched river valleys. This destination makes for the perfect picturesque photography opportunities.
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- Transfers for all tours and activities as per confirmed itinerary
- 4 Nights accommodation in a 3* hotel or lodge
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily (certain meals are excluded on day of arrival and departure)
- Photography workshops
- Photography tours around the Wild Coast area
- Package highlights:
- Workshop with a photography expert
- Sunrise beach photography at the Hole in the wall
- Wildlife photography in Hluleka Nature Reserve
- Waterfall photography at Magwa Falls and Mlobolo
- Photo editing workshop
- All flights (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Wild Coast Photography
Travel between: 31 Oct 2019 – 30 Sep 2020
|FROM R12800 per person sharing|
Set tour with a photography expert guide also available based on a minimum of 10 passengers. Enquire for a quote.
- Day 1: East London: Begin the photographic tour in East London with a 4 hr drive to Coffee Bay. Upon arrival in Coffe Bay have lunch during a tour briefing. Spend afternoon at leisure. Later enjoy a welcome dinner with a small workshop with a photography expert.
- Day 2: Coffee Bay: Take part in sunrise photography at the Hole in the Wall, partake in an afternoon hike and wildlife photography in Hluleka Nature Reserve.
- Day 3: Coffee Bay - Port Saint Johns: Depart Coffee Bay for Port Saint Johns, partake in Waterfall photography at Magwa Falls & Mlobolo. After lunch relax and take time out at the mud caves and sulphuric pools, spend the rest of the afternoon at the Cultural village.
- Day 4: Port Saint Johns - Ifafa Beach: After lunch drive to Ifafa beach in Durban, there will be an opportunity for a sunset beach shoot. After dinner enjoy a photo editing workshop.
- Day 5: An early rise awaits as you prepare for a sunrise shoot on the beach. Later depart Ifafa Beach for Durban airport in time for your journey back home.
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% of the total package price is payable to secure a booking, final payment will be due 90 days prior to departure date.
- If you book within 90 days of travel departure date, 50% non-refundable deposit is due within 24hours and final paying is due within 60 days of departure as per supplier template.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.