Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa
Package Ref: eB-021-BC
An elegant five star resort in Mauritius. Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa is a haven of peace and tranquillity - the ideal setting for your luxury holiday in Mauritius and the perfect sanctuary to renew your body and soul. Cascading pools dotted with islets bright with flowers, spacious wooden decks, terraces designed with sea views and tropical gardens planted with exotic trees make Dinarobin Beachcomber the symbol of tropical elegance in Mauritius.
Located on the most scenic shoreline in Mauritius with the spectacular Le Morne mountain acting as a dramatic backdrop, Dinarobin Beachcomber offers an intimate village setting. The resort features luxurious all-suite accommodation that blends harmoniously into the lush tropical gardens.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to resort private transfers
- 5 Nights accommodation 5* Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa in a Junior Suite
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- Beachcomber Plus Factor:
- 25% Booking Discount included
- Upgrade your room within 14 days of check in at half price
- 15% Saving on massages
- 10% saving on selected excursions
- Up to 2 Children under 6 years stay and eat for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults (pays only for flights & airport taxes)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Airfare supplement of R1030 per person will apply for travel from 01 Mar 2024
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 21 Jan 2024 – 09 Feb 2024
|FROM R40140 per person sharing|
Travel between: 25 Feb 2024 – 17 Mar 2024
|FROM R38910 per person sharing|
Book and pay 30 days in advance of arrival to qualify for this offer
- It is recommended that passengers visit the Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority’s website to complete the required documentation ahead of your departure to Mauritius.
**KIDS STAY FREE POLICY: Up to 2 Children under 6 stay and eat for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults (pays only for airfare & airport tax) . Please note that each hotel has its own policies when it comes to the number of children that can stay for free and this is dependent on the room type and maximum number of occupants allowed per room. Please ensure to view the applicable hotels policy on the hotels website or ask our Travel Agent for these rules when making your booking.
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers’ terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.