Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa
Package Ref: eB-BEA006
An elegant five star resort in Mauritius. Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa is a haven of peace and tranquillity - the ideal setting for your luxury holiday in Mauritius and the perfect sanctuary to renew your body and soul. Cascading pools dotted with islets bright with flowers, spacious wooden decks, terraces designed with sea views and tropical gardens planted with exotic trees make Dinarobin Beachcomber the symbol of tropical elegance in Mauritius.
Located on the most scenic shoreline in Mauritius with the spectacular Le Morne mountain acting as a dramatic backdrop, Dinarobin Beachcomber offers an intimate village setting. The resort features luxurious all-suite accommodation that blends harmoniously into the lush tropical gardens.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to resort private transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation 5* Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa in a Junior Suite
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- Beachcomber Plus Factor:
- 35% Spring Discount included
- Upgrade your room within 14 days of check in at half price
- 20% Saving on massages
- 10% - 20% saving on selected excursions
- 2 Child under 6 years stays and eats for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults (pay only for airfare & airport tax)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 03 Dec 2021 – 12 Dec 2021
|FROM R38660 per person sharing|
Travel between: 24 Jan 2022 – 06 Mar 2022
|FROM R36940 per person sharing|
Please note limited airfare and accommodation availability
COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Each country has their own requirements regarding mandatory quarantine periods and COVID-19 testing before travellers are permitted to enter that country. You are responsible for familiarising yourself with these requirements before you travel, and eBucks Travel cannot be held responsible for any travel disruptions or cancellations experienced due to non-compliance with international COVID-19 regulations. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- Once Beachcomber reopens their doors, the SAFE PLACE commitment is a guarantee that they have the highest health, safety, hygiene and cleanliness standards in place as prescribed by a leading bioanalytical laboratory. Regular and ongoing testing will be conducted to ensure these high standards are maintained.
- Instruction for water sports available as per hotel schedule.
Beachcomber Tours offers clients absolute peace of mind:
Policy applicable to new bookings from 23 July 2021, for travel completed by 31 October 2022 – excluding Villas at Le Morne.
- Beachcomber Tours will not charge any cancellation/penalty fees nor require any payment until such time that airline schedules and protocols are finalised.
- Should clients choose to make payment the land portion remains 100% refundable if clients do not wish to travel. The refund will, however, exclude any fee a travel agent may charge.
Understandably the relaunch of travel will take time and the airlines in question will make limited flights available to start with and increase flight frequency and add additional routes as demand increases. Our suggestion is that clients book inventory from the current selection in order to secure availability and then make payment in order to guarantee the airfares. If the client would like to hold off on issuing the air portion (if quoted), this is possible – the quote would therefore be subject to availability and pricing changes until such time as the air tickets are issued. Air ticket prices are only guaranteed on the day of issue and can fluctuate until they are issued. Once air tickets are issued, normal terms and conditions as well as cancellation fees apply.
- **KIDS STAY FREE POLICY: 2 Children under 6 stay and eat for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults (pays only for airfare & airport tax) . Please note that each hotel has its own policies when it comes to the number of children that can stay for free and this is dependent on the room type and maximum number of occupants allowed per room. Please ensure to view the applicable hotels policy on the hotels website or ask our Travel Agent for these rules when making your booking.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.