Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa
Package Ref: eB-016-BC
Located on the sun drenched northern coast of Mauritius, with stunning beaches and tropical vegetation, Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa is a 4 star Beachcomber hotel where comfort and simplicity take center stage. The resort is cosmopolitan yet relaxed, comfortable and cosy. The hotel's architecture evokes the traditional Mediterranean style, with sweeping views of the bay and public areas. The resort is within walking distance of the lively village of Grand Baie, one of the islands main tourist hubs, providing a great choice of restaurants, bars and boutiques. If you are in the mood for some adrenalin fuelled action, then visit the hotel's gym, have a game of tennis, or explore the richness of the sea with a morning of scuba diving.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to resort transfers
- 5 Nights accommodation at the 4* Mauricia Beachcomber in a Standard room
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- Free Wi-Fi area at all resorts and in rooms
- Free selected land sports including gym & collective classes
- Beachcomber Plus Factor:
- 25% Booking Discount included
- Upgrade your room within 14 days of check in at half price
- 10% saving on massages
- 10% saving on selected excursions
- 1 child under the age of 6 years stays & eats for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults (pays only for flights & airport taxes)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Airfare supplement of R1030 per person will apply for travel from 01 Mar 2024
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 21 Jan 2024 – 09 Feb 2024
|FROM R24340 per person sharing|
Travel between: 25 Feb 2024 – 17 Mar 2024
|FROM R24340 per person sharing|
Book and pay 30 days in advance of arrival to qualify for this offer
- It is recommended that passengers visit the Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority’s website to complete the required documentation ahead of your departure to Mauritius.
*KIDS STAY FREE POLICY: 1 Child under 6 stays & eats for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults (pays only for flights & airport taxes). Please note that each hotel has its own policies when it comes to the number of children that can stay for free and this is dependent on the room type and maximum number of occupants allowed per room. Please ensure to view the applicable hotels policy on the hotels website or ask our Travel Agent for these rules when making your booking.
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers’ terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.