Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa
Package Ref: eB-BEA003
Located on the sun drenched northern coast of Mauritius, with stunning beaches and tropical vegetation, Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa is a 4 star Beachcomber hotel where comfort and simplicity take center stage. The resort is cosmopolitan yet relaxed, comfortable and cosy. The hotel's architecture evokes the traditional Mediterranean style, with sweeping views of the bay and public areas. The resort is within walking distance of the lively village of Grand Baie, one of the islands main tourist hubs, providing a great choice of restaurants, bars and boutiques. If you are in the mood for some adrenalin fuelled action, then visit the hotel's gym, have a game of tennis, or explore the richness of the sea with a morning of scuba diving.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to resort transfers
- 5 Nights accommodation at the 4* Mauricia Beachcomber in a Standard room
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- Free Wi-Fi area at all resorts and in rooms
- Free selected land sports including gym & collective classes
- Beachcomber Plus Factor:
35% JANUARY FLASH SALE Discount included
- Upgrade your room within 14 days of check in at half price
- 15% saving on massages
- 10% - 20% saving on selected excursions
- **1 Child under 6 stays and eats for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults (pays only for airfare & airport tax)
- Adults over the age of 18 to be fully vaccinated (proof on vaccination card)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 18 Jan 2022 – 01 Feb 2022
|FROM R17860 per person sharing|
Travel between: 01 Jun 2022 – 23 Jun 2022
|FROM R17860 per person sharing|
COVID/VACCINE DISCLAIMER: Due to the fast-changing nature of the global COVID-19 pandemic, travel arrangements may be interrupted or cancelled by the associated travel supplier (airline, hotel etc), a government entity, or another third party outside of eBucks Travel’s control for reasons that are unforeseeable , including (but not limited to) supplier insolvency. By proceeding with the booking and payment of travel arrangements, You understand and acknowledge that travel at this time involves the risk of a variety of hazards to your health and/or safety, including (but not limited to) injury, illness, disease, epidemics, and/or pandemics. As countries worldwide implement vaccination programmes, these countries may impose vaccination requirements in order to allow you to enter their borders. This requirement may be imposed at short notice and at any time. eBucks Travel, acting as an agent for these suppliers, has no control over the associated suppliers or over governmental border policies which, in addition to applicable law, will solely govern any cancellation, rebooking and refund related to these travel arrangements.
- Once Beachcomber reopens their doors, the SAFE PLACE commitment is a guarantee that they have the highest health, safety, hygiene and cleanliness standards in place as prescribed by a leading bioanalytical laboratory. Regular and ongoing testing will be conducted to ensure these high standards are maintained.
- Instruction for water sports available as per hotel schedule.
Beachcomber Tours offers clients absolute peace of mind:
Policy applicable to new bookings from 23 July 2021, for travel completed by 31 October 2022 – excluding Villas at Le Morne.
- Beachcomber Tours will not charge any cancellation/penalty fees nor require any payment until such time that airline schedules and protocols are finalised.
- Should clients choose to make payment the land portion remains 100% refundable if clients do not wish to travel. The refund will, however, exclude any fee a travel agent may charge.
Understandably the relaunch of travel will take time and the airlines in question will make limited flights available to start with and increase flight frequency and add additional routes as demand increases. Our suggestion is that clients book inventory from the current selection in order to secure availability and then make payment in order to guarantee the airfares. If the client would like to hold off on issuing the air portion (if quoted), this is possible – the quote would therefore be subject to availability and pricing changes until such time as the air tickets are issued. Air ticket prices are only guaranteed on the day of issue and can fluctuate until they are issued. Once air tickets are issued, normal terms and conditions as well as cancellation fees apply.
- **KIDS STAY FREE POLICY: 1 Child under 6 stays and eats for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults (pays only for airfare & airport tax) . Please note that each hotel has its own policies when it comes to the number of children that can stay for free and this is dependent on the room type and maximum number of occupants allowed per room. Please ensure to view the applicable hotels policy on the hotels website or ask our Travel Agent for these rules when making your booking.
Adults over the age of 18 to be fully vaccinated (proof on vaccination card)
- Negative PCR test to be taken within 72 hours prior to arrival in Mauritius.
All travellers must undergo a PCR test 72 hours prior to their departure for South Africa. A negative PCR test result is required, to be allowed to travel.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.