Shandrani Beachcomber Resort & Spa
Package Ref: eB-BEA004
Vast tropical grounds ideally situated within a location cradling its own peninsula, hugged by three beautiful beaches, Shandrani Beachcomber Resort & Spa is the first choice for action-filled holidays for families and nature lovers alike. It boasts a range of exceptional amenities,six restaurants, and a wide variety of facilities on offer. Spacious apartments and inter-leading rooms are perfect for the whole family, while the wide array of sporting and water based activities will provide endless fun for the adventurous. Whether you crave a relaxing escape from the big city or a thrill-fuelled vacation that will create lasting memories, the Shandrani Beachcomber Resort & Spa will leave you spoilt for choice.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to resort transfers
- 5 Nights accommodation at the 4* Superior Shandrani Beachcomber Resort & Spa in a Superior room
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- Free selected land sports including gym & collective classes
- Free Wi-Fi area at all resorts and in rooms
- Beachcomber Plus Factor:
- A 30% Booking Discount included
- Upgrade your room within 14 days of check in at half price
- 15% saving on massages
- 10% - 20% saving on selected excursions
- 1 child under the age of 18 years stays & eats for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults (pays only for airfare & airport tax)
- Adults over the age of 18 to be fully vaccinated (proof on vaccination card)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 20 Jul 2022 – 31 Jul 2022
|FROM R20970 per person sharing|
Travel between: 28 Aug 2022 – 23 Sep 2022
|FROM R20970 per person sharing|
Book & Pay 30 days prior to departure to qualify for this offer. Please note limited airfare and accommodation availability
COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers’ terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- *KIDS STAY FREE POLICY: 1 Child under 18 stays & eats for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults. Please note that each hotel has its own policies when it comes to the number of children that can stay for free and this is dependent on the room type and maximum number of occupants allowed per room. Please ensure to view the applicable hotels policy on the hotels website or ask our Travel Agent for these rules when making your booking.
- Once Beachcomber reopens their doors, the SAFE PLACE commitment is a guarantee that they have the highest health, safety, hygiene and cleanliness standards in place as prescribed by a leading bioanalytical laboratory. Regular and ongoing testing will be conducted to ensure these high standards are maintained.
- Instruction for water sports available as per hotel schedule.
- Beachcomber Tours offers clients absolute peace of mind:
- Policy applicable to bookings taken from 01 February to 30 September 2022 (inclusive) for travel within this period.
- Land arrangements
- The terms and conditions that apply to the land arrangements portion of the booking are here below.
- For clients who produce a positive Covid-19 test within 72 hours of departure to Mauritius:
- Beachcomber will hold the land portion of the package as a credit on file. The affected clients may then use this credit to re-book their package – travel must be completed by 31 October 2022.
- The amended booking will be subject to seasonal supplements being charged in the case of travel being rescheduled in a higher season and the same number of nights must be booked.
- Air arrangements
- Airline rulings are more stringent – once air tickets are issued, normal terms and conditions plus cancellation fees apply.
- Fully vaccinated travellers are no longer required to present a negative PCR on arrival at the port of entry in South Africa. Any passengers who are not fully vaccinated at the time of travel need to produce a negative PCR test at check-in for their flight to South Africa.
- No pax need a PCR test to enter Mauritius (adults 18 +)
- On arrival all pax will have an antigen test at hotel.
- Proof of Vaccination Certificates need to feature with a QR Code when travelling to Mauritius as well as returning to SA.
Children under the age of 12 do not need a PCR Test, to enter South Africa.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.