Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa
Package Ref: eB-BEA001
With a fresh island feel, clean lines and a modern design, Victoria is an island paradise through and through. The rooms are among the largest and most stylish in the 4-star category on the island, making them ideal for family holidays. Family apartments are also available with an additional room for children. Facilities include multiple restaurants and bars, foreign exchange desk, fully equipped spa & gym as well as a kids' club and giant swimming pool. The resort’s dedicated leisure and entertainment team ensures that there is always something fun and interesting happening from day to day. A weekly entertainment program is available for all residents and is available on request.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to resort transfers
- 5 Nights accommodation at the 4* Superior Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa in a Superior 1st floor room
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- Free selected land sports including gym & collective classes
- Free Wi-Fi area at all resorts and in rooms
- Beachcomber Plus Factor:
- 35% discount included
- Upgrade your room within 14 days of check in at half price
- 15% Saving on massages
- 10% - 20% saving on selected excursions
- **1 Child under 6 stays and eats for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults (pay for extras)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 25 Jan 2021 – 19 Mar 2021
|FROM R20290 per person sharing|
Travel between: 01 Jun 2021 – 25 Jun 2021
|FROM R18330 per person sharing|
Please note limited airfare and accommodation availability
COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Each country has their own requirements regarding mandatory quarantine periods and COVID-19 testing before travellers are permitted to enter that country. You are responsible for familiarising yourself with these requirements before you travel, and eBucks Travel cannot be held responsible for any travel disruptions or cancellations experienced due to non-compliance with international COVID-19 regulations. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- Once Beachcomber reopens their doors, the SAFE PLACE commitment is a guarantee that they have the highest health, safety, hygiene and cleanliness standards in place as prescribed by a leading bioanalytical laboratory. Regular and ongoing testing will be conducted to ensure these high standards are maintained.
- Instruction for water sports available as per hotel schedule.
- COVID-19 LAND AND AIR CANCELLATION POLICY
- Policy applicable to new bookings from 15 June 2020. Terms and conditions apply.
- LAND PORTION: Beachcomber Tours will not charge any cancellation/penalty fees due to travel bans or travel restrictions out of a client’s control, and all bookings will be 100% refundable. (Excluding any fee a travel agent may charge for their time and service).
- AIR PORTION: Airlines have different rules and policies. Airlines are not offering refunds, but are permitting clients to change their travel dates.
- **KIDS STAY FREE POLICY: 1 Child under 6 stays and eats for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults . Please note that each hotel has its own policies when it comes to the number of children that can stay for free and this is dependent on the room type and maximum number of occupants allowed per room. Please ensure to view the applicable hotels policy on the hotels website or ask our Travel Agent for these rules when making your booking.
View full standard package Terms & Conditions
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.