Thai Island Hopper West
Package Ref: eB-CTK009
You've seen The Beach, you've dreamt of limestone islands, and you've lusted after Thai food since before you were born. Now you're ready for the real deal, to witness this paradise with your own two eyes. We'll float you from Phuket to Koh Phi-Phi to Krabi, introducing you to nightlife and island vibes like nowhere else on earth.
- 7 nights accommodation in Hotel
- 7 Breakfasts and 2 Dinners
- Mini-Coach and Ferry Transport
- Experienced Trip Manager and Local Guides
- Average 24 people
- All flights (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Optional experiences at an additional charge
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 29 Sep 2022 – 15 Apr 2023
|FROM R11525 per person sharing|
- DAY 1 - ARRIVE PHUKET : 8-days of exotic lands and those much hyped perfect Thai beaches sit ahead of us.
- DAY 2 - PHUKET: Well good morning explorers, it's your first full day so time to get movin' and shakin'.
- DAY 3 - PHUKET TO KOH PHI PHI: It's day three and 'mai pen rai - don't worry, be happy' is now pretty much the group mentality. Arriving in Koh Phi Phi will leave you in a daze of love and happiness.
- DAY 4 - KOH PHI PHI: The island is your playground and the day is yours to do whatever your heart desires.
- DAY 5 - KOH PHI PHI TO KRABI: Although we're leaving Kho Phi Phi and heading to mainland Thailand today, our salty seadog spirit won't change a bit. This afternoon we'll soak in the small town feels of Ao Nang.
- DAY 6 - KRABI: Back on the Thai mainland we'll take in the island vistas from the charming setting of Krabi.
- DAY 7 - KRABI: Rise and shine, you have a full free day to make the most of everything Krabi has to offer!
- DAY 8 - KRABI TO PHUKET: After one final morning in paradise it's back on the coach to Phuket where our paradise adventure comes to an end.
- Travel Vaccination Policy Update : All guest booked to travel with Contiki are required to be fully vaccinated to travel. The wellbeing of our guests is our top priority. As part of this commitment, all guests traveling with us through at least 31 December 2022 are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19, which may include a booster shot to keep the vaccination status current and valid, depending on the travel destination. Please check your destination’s entry requirements, as well as requirements for accessing restaurants and venues to ensure that you’re prepared for your journey. Children not eligible for vaccination and/or booster at the time of travel must provide a verifiable and negative Covid-19 test result, taken within 72 hours prior to the start of the tour (taking time zones into consideration) until further notice. Please note that guests will also need to comply with specific requirements imposed by airlines and/or authorities in the destination visited, which may be more restrictive than above. This policy is subject to change at any time, without notice.
Reserve your space now with a deposit, pay the rest 60 days before departure.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.