Lily Beach Resort & Spa
Package Ref: eB-LUX047
An idyllic space which enjoys a worldwide reputation for its pristine beaches, lush tropical vegetation and the exotic house reef just a few metres from the shore. The favourable location in the spectacular Ari Atoll places Huvahendhoo island in close proximity to some of the most amazing dive sites in the world. The architectural fusion of elegant contemporary style and traditional Maldivian elements of the Villas and Suites is specifically designed to provide a truly luxurious tropical island experience.
All villas feature air-conditioning, ceiling fan, tea/coffee making facilities, mini safe, internet access, CD/DVD player and satellite TV. This all-inclusive resort offers an over water spa, dive centre, 2 restaurants, cocktail lounge, evening entertainment, gym, watersports centre, internet café, tennis court, excursions desk, 2 pools, 2 kids pools and a Kids club. Activities include numerous water sports, snorkelling and beach volleyball, all free. Scuba diving, big game fishing, sunset cruises, canoes, wind surfing, kite boarding, catamarans and jet blading are all at a fee.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Male (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to hotel seaplane transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 5* Lily Beach Resort in a Beach Villa
- All inclusive (All meals served in 4 restarants and unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in 4 bars)
- Live Entertainment weekly
- Complimentary snorkelling equipment and non-motorized water sports
- Free access to Sport Complex: tennis court, gymnasium, volleyball playground and all in-door games
- Added Value:
- Complimentary VIP lounge access on the Trans Maldivian Airways (TMA) Sea Plane terminal
- Complimentary beach-side cooling box with a free access to assorted non-alcoholic chilled beverages
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 01 May 2020 – 20 Jul 2020
|FROM R52176 per person sharing|
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.