Lion Sands River Lodge
Package Ref: eB-LUX075
Lion Sands River Lodge, nestled under a canopy of trees dating back almost 800 years, faces due east catching the sun as it rises over the Kruger National Park and has a river island deck that is built on the Sabie River. The lodge is about spirit, warmth, nature and relaxation. Each thatched bedroom with en-suite bathroom, outdoor and inside shower and wooden viewing deck, are decorated in a contemporary African-style. The rooms are spread out along the banks of the Sabie River with private access along raised wooden walkways. Important Information: The use of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), terrestrial UAVs, as well as aerial UAVs (or drones) is prohibited over Lion Sands Game Reserve; Madikwe Safari Lodge and Marataba. An UAV is a piece of equipment that is used to take aerial video or images.
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 5* Lion Sands River Lodge
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Added Value:
- 2 Game drives daily
- Game drive refreshments & snacks
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 01 Nov 2020 – 30 Nov 2020
|FROM R25461 per person sharing|
- Valid for SA Residents.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.