Paradis Golf Challenge
Package Ref: eB-LUX018
Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa, a sanctuary of harmony and well-being; has become the five-star base for this leg of the 2020 Paradis Golf Challenge. With the backdrop of the towering Le Morne Mountain and the crystal-clear waters of the ocean, the 18-hole par-72 championship golf course is a peerless combination of spectacular scenery and enjoyable play. The Paradis Golf Challenge is so popular that more than 50% of the golfers are repeat participants, many of them women and juniors. The challenge is played in the mornings, leaving the afternoons for leisure and family time. Look forward to two fun days and two competition days, three meals a day, a selection of drinks from the Escape Package, an endless list of free land and water sports and more.
- Return economy flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 5 Nights accommodation at the 5* Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa in a Beachfront Junior Suite
- Breakfast & dinner daily plus the Escape Package
- Golf: two fun days and two competition days
- Free use of golf trolleys and golf carts during competitions
- Free practice balls
- Welcome cocktail hour on Monday
- Farewell gala dinner on Friday
- Free land and water sports as per brochure
- Entertainment during the day and in the evenings
- Added Value:
- *One child under 18 shares & eats free when sharing with two full paying adults on same meal plan, inclusive of the Escape Package (pays for flights, airport taxes, transfers & accommodation)
- Escape Package includes:
- Lunch daily at designated restaurant
- Unlimited selection of soft drinks, still and sparkling water, juice, milkshakes and homemade iced tea
- Unlimited Phoenix beer
- Most local spirits and a selection of imported spirits
- A selection of rum-based cocktails
- A selection of imported wines, served by the glass
- Selection of teas and coffees
- Selected water and soft drinks from the minibar (restocked once per day)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 29 Jun 2020 – 04 Jul 2020
|FROM R36900 per person sharing|
- Exclusive - Book your Beachcomber holiday with eBucks Travel and get eB10 000 back:
- Book and pay for your Beachcomber holiday in full with eBucks Travel in the month of February 2020 for travelling anytime.
- One eB10 000 rebate will be paid back per booking (for example if the main member books for a family of four on one booking, one eB10 000 rebate will be allocated)
- The customer who pays must have an eBucks account
- The eB10 000 rebate will be paid within 5 business days of full payment being received by us, and can only be paid to the main member who paid for the booking
- If a booking is cancelled in the same month that full payment is received, your eB10 000 rebate will be cancelled and we will recover the amount from your eBucks account
- Campaign Terms & Conditions Apply
- *KIDS STAY FREE POLICY: One child under 18 years stays & eats for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults on same meal plan. Please note that each hotel has its own policies when it comes to the number of children that can stay for free and this is dependent on the room type and maximum number of occupants allowed per room. Please ensure to view the applicable hotels policy on the hotels website or ask our Travel Agent for these rules when making your booking.
- The Escape Beverage Package is available from the bar/s between 10h00-23h30. It includes selected drinks served during lunch & dinner. It is also interchangeable between Paradis & Dinarobin – kindly note that drinks at the Paradis Nightclub, Dinarobin’s Butik Bar, the minibar and beach and pool service are excluded.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.