The Blue Train & Castello Di Monte
Package Ref: eB-LUX021
Experience a luxurious combo; the opulence of a legendary Blue Train journey combined with a stay at the upscale Castello Di Monte as you make your way from Cape Town to Pretoria. South Africa’s premium transportation entity has been synonymous with luxury since 1946.
For the duration of your trip you will be travelling in comfort and ease, partaking in delicious food along the way. End-off the journey at the Tuscan style estate situated in Waterkloof Ridge, Pretoria. Castello di Monte's sixteenth century splendour is complimented by every modern amenity topped off with exquisite luxury.
- 2 Nights on-board The Blue Train from Cape Town to Pretoria
- All meals and selected drinks daily
- 1 Night accommodation at the 5* Castello Di Monte including breakfast
- Added Value:
- Blue Train gift
Complimentary shuttle bus transfer (specific time slots) to or from the Blue Train
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 05 Nov 2020 – 19 Dec 2020
|FROM R11598 per person sharing|
Book & Pay by 01 December 2020 to qualify for this offer
- Day 1: Register and check-in at The Blue Train Lounge, Cape Town Station. Enjoy pre-departure snacks and drink. Boarding commences late afternoon butlers will usher you to your suite. Enjoy high tea followed by a dinner later in the evening.
- Day 2: Indulge in an early breakfast on-board the train. Take in the sights along the journey to the Kimberley Station for an off-the-train excursion (weather and time permitting). Disembark and gather at the railway museum, from where you will be ushered to a bus, which transfers you to the Kimberley Open Mine Museum. After this exciting tour, you are welcomed to freshen-up. This evening the train departs Kimberly station for the Northbound journey to Pretoria.
- Day 3: Breakfast is served whilst the journey to Pretoria continues, arrive mid-morning in Pretoria. Butlers will usher you to the arrival lounge. Make your way to Castello Di Monte where you will spend the evening at leisure and overnight at the hotel.
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- Valid for SA Residents
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.