The St. Regis
Package Ref: eB-LUX048
Surrounded by a turquoise lagoon overlooking the Indian Ocean, The St. Regis Mauritius Resort is a stunning beachfront getaway. This 5-star luxury resort is renowned for the colonial Manor House, a UNESCO World Heritage Site sitting on the legendary Le Morne Peninsula in the South-West of Mauritius.
Enjoy endless recreation at the resort with a sparkling pool, fitness club, water sports & tennis court. Explore the world-famous 'One Eye' surf spot, perfect for kite surfing adventures. Indulge in body treatments at Iridium Spa. Savor International cuisine in our five fine-dining restaurants. Take in a movie at the private cinema or simply relax and settle into one of the luxury resort suites, featuring island-inspired décor and premium amenities. Alternatively select one of the beach side suites, just steps from the waves, or our bespoke suites in the Manor House. Discover luxury without compromise at The St. Regis Mauritius Resort - your spot in paradise.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to resort transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 5* Deluxe St. Regis - Junior Suite
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Added Value:
- *2 kids under 12 years sharing with two full paying adults stay & eat free of charge on same meal plan (pay for flights, airport taxes & transfers)
- Welcome cocktail
- Snorkelling, water skiing and glass bottom boat
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 12 Jun 2020 – 06 Jul 2020
|FROM R35323 per person sharing|
Book and pay by 06 March 2020 to qualify for this offer.
- *KIDS STAY FREE POLICY: 2 Children under 12 stay and eat for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults on same meal plan. Please note that each hotel has its own policies when it comes to the number of children that can stay for free and this is dependent on the room type and maximum number of occupants allowed per room. Please ensure to view the applicable hotels policy on the hotels website or ask our Travel Agent for these rules when making your booking.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.