Royal Chundu Zambezi River Lodge
Package Ref: eB-AFR036
Royal Chundu encompasses two lodges, River Lodge and Island Lodge, both with kaleidoscopic views of the Zambezi River. Perched on the banks of the mighty Zambezi River overlooking the imposing private watercourse and surrounding bushland is where you will find the Royal Chundu Zambezi River Lodge. River Lodge's 10 villas stretch out on the banks of a 15 kilometre stretch of waterway, a slice of the Zambezi that is exclusive to Royal Chundu and protected by two sets of rapids. Facilities include an infinity pool, boma, satellite TV, conference facilities, dining room, Wi-Fi/cellphone signal. Take the time to enjoy some of the activities at the lodge; comprised of spa treatments, sunset cruises, authentic tribal village walks, birding safaris, canoeing trips, fishing trips and game drives are on offer.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Livingstone (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to Lodge transfers
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 5* Royal Chundu Zambezi River Lodge
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Selected local drinks and house wines (excluding premium brands)
- Added Value:
- One-way 45 minute helicopter transfer over the Falls, into the gorge and along the river to the lodge
- Daily sunset cruise, canoe with picnic, Island walk and village experience
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 13 Jun 2019 – 31 Dec 2019
|FROM R41717 per person sharing|
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.